Field Service Engineer (Sensia)
Job category: Software and Engineering
Country: United States
Work state\city: Coraopolis - Pennsylvania
We’re looking for a skilled detail-oriented Field Service Engineer to test, install, and commission, our Sensia ultrasonic Nuclear, Oil & Gas, and Hydro product lines onshore and offshore worldwide. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a challenging environment and have a proactive approach to problem identification and resolutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out visits to internal and external client sites worldwide, onshore and offshore, for the purposes of installing, commissioning, servicing and maintaining Sensia product lines in accordance with Company procedures and work instructions.
- Conduct all work activities in accordance with legal legislation and working conditions applicable to the site where the work is conducted ensuring that all work conducted does not compromise personnel or equipment safety.
- Perform installation and commissioning activities on Caldon brand equipment and systems. Collect and evaluate results to determine if equipment and systems are operating properly.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries of service work, products and handle customer complaints.
- Prepare and issue detailed reports identifying all work conducted and recording hours worked for all site work performed.
- Support the Project Engineering department as needed while not in the field.
- Ensure all documentation related to the work performed is filed for future access in accordance with standard procedures.
- Assist in the factory testing and calibration testing of Caldon products.
- Prepare any necessary documentation and information for the submission of invoicing, ensuring that this is conducted in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the safe keeping and maintenance of the Company’s Test and Maintenance equipment.
- Conduct customer training, on site and in house, on Sensia’s various product lines.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
Sales Manager - Nuclear Market (Sensia)
Job category: Sales, Services, and Solutions
Country: United States
Work state\city: Coraopolis - Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh - Pennsylvania
Reporting to the Global Sales Director, the main responsibility is to deliver bookings growth globally in the Nuclear Power Plants, Defense, and Water/Hydro markets.Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver on corporate objectives (orders, revenue, growth, etc.) for flow measurement products and solutions, focused on Nuclear Power Plants, Defense, and Water/Hydro markets
- Responsible for global market strategy
- Manage representative/distributor network
- Build and maintain relationship with pertinent authorities
- Actively participate on relevant standard committees
- Draft and present technical papers for customer and industry events
- Identify major project opportunities globally in earlier stages and maintain engagement with external stakeholders (Engineering companies, EPCs, contractors and end-user) throughout opportunity lifecycle
- Maintain opportunity tracking for Nuclear Product line in CRM
- Assist in the maintaining of product pricing
- Collaborate with colleagues locally and abroad and Functions as required
- Prepare, negotiate (with Legal), and maintain listing of NDAs to support Topical Report/IP distribution
- Assist in the preparation of Multi-Part Project Proposals with supporting appendices
- Review project specifications per SAL 8.2.1 Procedure
- Review Engineering Reports (e.g., Uncertainty Analyses and Meter Factor Reports) for proprietary content to allow for non-proprietary versions to be created for publication
SR. EMBEDDED ENGINEER - SENSIA
Job category: Software and Engineering
Work state\city: Rio de Janeiro
THE UNIFICATION OF SENSING, INTELLIGENCE, AND ACTION
Sensia brings together the best of the best: the pioneering process automation and safety, real-time control and IoT technologies of Rockwell Automation, combined with the unmatched measurement and instrumentation, software and analytics capabilities of Schlumberger. Sensia is further strengthened by the oil and gas domain expertise and artificial lift experience shared by both parent companies.
The result is Sensia—the leading automation specialist in oil & gas production, transportation and processing with a team of 1,000+ experts serving customers globally.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
SUMMARY/SCOPE OF POSITION:
The primary responsibility of the Embedded Engineer position is to provide customer support and engineering through the performance of small projects, on-site installation, as well as troubleshooting, service, and repair of equipment. The Embedded Engineers work with our customers in order to improve and maintain an efficient and productive production system. This position requires vision, creativity, technical engineering expertise, business acumen, and a willingness to travel. Ensure that the individual parts of a system can work together to perform the desired application. Take ownership of the complete system solution, which encompasses Sensia, RA, third-party, as well as user aspects, not only the individual components. Be able to optimize the application of all Sensia - RA family of products and all Business Unit offerings to meet your customer’s needs
• Develop and maintain expert level competencies on a significant breadth of Rockwell Automation products and associated technologies including computer operating systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows including a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
• Provide field services to support the installation, start-up, maintenance, and production operation of automation control systems for O&G industry, industrial networks and the individual products that comprise these systems. Field services provided may include:
Provision of construction and installation guidance
Product start-up, system integration support, system start-up and production optimization
Direction of skilled and unskilled labor while performing construction, installation, start-up and maintenance activities
Identification and correction of hardware failures, firmware problems and programming deficiencies
Identification of failures with associated equipment not supplied by Rockwell Automation
Implementation of hardware/firmware updates and upgrades
Instruction/training of customers on proper use, operation and maintenance
Participate in the planning, implementation and execution of predictive and preventive maintenance programs according Sensia - RA Service Agreements
Includes an assignment as a resident service engineer/representative embedded on-site at a customer’s facility
• Provide field services as directed by local Sensia management. This will include work off-shore, working overtime hours or providing services during the 2nd or 3rd shift. Travel to work sites remote from the service engineer/representative’s field office city location will also be required. Work assignments at remote city locations may be for extended periods of time.
• Perform all activities in compliance with Federal, State and local government regulations and requirements